JOBS AT THE MILLERS BAR
Cook/chef – (£9.50 – £11.50 per hour depending on experience)
We are currently looking for an experienced cook/chef to take day-to-day control of our pub kitchen.
The Millers Bar is a multi-award winning family and dog friendly pub based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Sitting alongside the canal, the stunning beer garden is the ideal location to eat and drink with friends and family.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and attentive staff and are looking for someone who shares these values and will slot seamlessly in with our small team.
What we need from you:
– Support and work alongside a small team of line chefs and kitchen porters
– Ensuring all food is prepared, cooked and ready to serve quickly and efficiently, maintaining the standards our loyal customers are used to.
– Communicate with the bar and front of house to ensure the smooth flow of service and operations across departments.Developing seasonal menus and dishes, based on monthly sales figures
– Completing any kitchen admin as necessary
– Adherence to Health & Safety and Environmental Health regulations and requirements
The ideal candidate will:
– Have experience working as a chef/cook within a pub environment
– Hold food hygiene certificates (preferable but not essential)
– Be self motivated and confident, able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Have a flexible approach to working patterns
– Have proof of right to work in the UK (essential)
– Be able to work evenings and weekends
What we can offer you:
– Competitive rates of pay based on experience
– 25% discount on food outside your working hours
– Discounts across our family of businesses
– Free meals on shift
– Training and development opportunities
– Free parking on site
– Share of tips
Please send a cover letter along with your CV to Amy Taylor – email@example.com